Friday, August 07, 2009

Enough is ENOUGH.....Time to get into it...

Hi all!

Yayaya...i know...never update again...hias...

Its ok la..sorry.
Well, recently been thinking a not...and 1 of the things bothering me is myself...
Many ppl say i have grown FAT..and i mean FAT...FAT FAT FAT!

Ah!! feel so lousy! But i shall "hua bei fen wei li liang" so got to do excerise already.

See...i shall not be afaid to show my FATNESS!! feast on my pic!! LOL....got to slim down...
Ya...see...fatty bomb bomb...got to get rid of the stomach... my waist...then turn all those into muscle..and slim body...i want to regain my glory days! like this below..

see this skinny guy? that i can see my jaw those days lor...and my tummy is flat...hais..now...??? fatty bomb bomb..LOL..dont laugh...that is why i say..." hua bei fen wei li liang"...so starting MONDAY...i have to do my running...healthy breakfast...well, dunno can make it but i must be discipline to stick to my diet and excerise plan. humm..so wat is the "time" i give myself? maybe.....2 months? must really do it...LOL...
ok, U guys stay tune ok...wait till i upload my pic again. must be a turing point.
So ya. that is all for now! till the next time!! LOL!
LOVE U ALL!!

No comments: