Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY....Yeappy!!

1st of all...i wanna say....

Happy Chinese "Niu" year!! Gong xi fa cai!! To all people out there!
Well, here are the happeings during chinese new year! Was at my ah ma house. I call her ah ma cause i treat her and the entire family like my own and so do they. She is actaully my nanny who took care of me ever since i am....3 MONTHS old as a baby!! The family i am going to show u all, are the PEK family.. i love them as much as i love my own family!

Here goes.....

This is where we took pic with the "cai sheng ye". Its was the 2nd day of CNY, we had lion dance came into the house and dance through the house. All the way to the room and back to living room. Its believed to get rid of watever and bring in the good fortune and luck. Then it was so fun! lion spit the veg, oranges peels etc..then ppl shouted "huat ah"...lol! then after the lion was done, it will give a word or numbers so family can buy 4D...lol.

Well, these are my uncles, aunties, cousins and ah ma... why they stand this way? its because...they are the 12 chinese animals represented. From the right...is rat, cow, tiger...and so on..to the pig! My grandma is the horse. 7th from the right. Can u see her?

Shilin and me...with the CSY...lol...tell u...the beard...is real ok...oh! can u spot my grandma? lol! behind us! lol. lovely ya?

These are my cousins ....pretty ladies....lol

This is my 4th aunti and family. I call her "see yi"

This is 3rd aunti with her kids.. I call her "sa yi",

This is steph, sunny and son.

This is meiyi family.
Then finally. This is where we go pray to our "zhu zhong"
....humm dont worry, your cgl didnt hold joss stick...i just go with them, didnt do anything there but i behave myself la.
And i get to know that we are the 21 generation....of the PEK family...wow!
So there after, i went to shilin's family side and bai nian to her grandma and parents. After that went to my childhood friends house. Cant believed it....one of them got a child already...wow!....
That is about all i can blog about....humm..really had a great time....
Alright..till next time...
GONG XI FA CAI!!
Cheers!

No comments: