Friday, January 30, 2009

My god son bd....

Let me intro you my god son......

ta da!! His name is jayvon!!!

And these are his birthday pics!



Happening during 18 jan.... well.. I know i know...its abit late...yayaya...bla bla bla...watever.. but at least i still blog it ok ppl...so pls...stop "saying" me inside your heart...yes..u..u...the one reading it...u the one...lol but of course those not saying me....u are the most lovely person...lol!! Enjoy the pic!!
This one is is cake! A ship! wow!
Well, if u want to see more, you can go to his blog....
http://babyjayvon.blogspot.com/ go and be his fan ppl! He is cute and cute and cute...that is all i can say....CUTE!! cheers!
Well, he is Sandra's baby and i am his God-father. During his bd, i was not able to be there cause i got reunion dinner. but i did my part cause i went down to deco the place before i leave.
After my dinner, went back to find him...but too bad...he sleep already...hais... but nevertheless, i ate his cake...lol.
Ok, so this is my god son. feels a bit like father although i didnt get to change his diper etc..lol but i change all my own newphews and nieces diper and make mike for them before alright...all is my sis kids...lol. ONLY LEFT ONE....regan...yuling's son...i yet to change diper and make milk for him..cause he dont stay with me...but sure will have chance ba.
Alright.. gtg 1st...i am going to blog next abt CNY, where i am going to showcase u my other family whom are my "nanny" i called ah ma..they are the PEK family...so stay tune...
cheers!

No comments: