Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hey, here to blog...hum...lets see wat to say...
Well, my birthday passed, have a good celebration and was fun. I WANT TO THANK ALL MY CG MEMBERS/FRENS for the present and cards and LOVE OFFERING!! Thank you all a Millions!! Love you all! But some of you still own me the card...hum..u know who you are..hahahs. May i have my cards pls? I want to keep it as long as i live on this earth! Thanks thanks! I was very touch while reading those cards you guys wrote. Thanks again!
Erm..no photo for that coz i dunno how to upload it..erm...shuhui can do it for me. Thanks Gal!!
So, wat happen till now then? Nothing much and i was very thankful to God for the Easter day frens.. it was a great harvest! So now to do is to keep the frens with us and really up lift them in our prayers.
So, ppl reading this, lets do a good retention of the frens came on that day. Do visitation, bbs, calling, going out etc with them. Get a few of the members to go out with them so that they can make frens. Dont wait for me to tell you wat to do and pls do not think "LET OTHERS DO IT". Come on ppl, lets really do wat God says, love the ppl!! So lets really love them by doing it out. Understand that most of you having exams coming but dont let that be an excused for not doing God's business. Let remember that WHEN WE BUILD GOD HOUSE, HE WILL BUILD OURS! so lets jia you!!
I pray that all of you will pass your SA1 with very good results!!
Benny hinn week was very good. Power of God was very strong on the 2nd day and many sick was healed! Was totally great! Many members was also touch my the presence of God. Wat is healing? I was thinking all the time during svc...then God spoke to me that healing does not mean only sick, lame, broken legs etc etc..it means healing of our soul too. Those broken hearted, rejected, cast away feeings...loneliness...etc.. Remember Jesus heal the leaper and gave a hug? That is a soul healing as well too... so my summary of healing is a total healing. MIND BODY AND SOUL!! God use Pst benny to heal the sick and also the broken hearted. God is awsome God. See...frens...lets watch our attitude towards God wonders moving on earth and on the ppl He wants to use. Its very important...hahas..
Alright, i think i have update enough. For those of you want me to link you, i have to ask shuhui to help me to do it. I dunno how to do. So be patience with me pls? Thank you very much.
GTG...till next time...God bless each of you!!
I love you all dearly!!
Jonjon

No comments: