Thursday, April 05, 2007

SCHOOL TODAY!! NORTH VIEW!!!

Dear All,
Hi hi again. Here i am...waiting for you...waiting for you...ah...cut the crab johnson..hahahs...
Dunno why ,my pic was not publish out on the last blog..hum..as you can see..i am not pro on this..hahahs..anyway..
Today was very interesting! I went yishun northview primary school to teach lesson! Today i am the helper, So I help the set up the palace and set up games etc. So, there are total of 5 of my citycare stuffs, together we did an impact to the students lives. Class was very fun, students range from primary 3-6 pupils. As usual, pri 6 em3 pupils are a bit naughty BUT they are still good students. well, not to say that i dont love the rest, i still do for all of them. Today we teach about the NEW SINGAPOREAN! socially responsibilty. so its was fun.
As the kids are listening to the lesson, i cant help but have a lots of passion for them. Make it clear that i am not thinking to preach to them ok?! i was move in my heart for their life, what they going to be in future etc. When i see them...i see jianjuan, shuhui, wanyi, vivian, eileen, s.eileen etc..carol...samuel...hongtat...so many more..i see them! I see a group of youngster just CRUSING with their life... I cant help but think wat will they become if they didnt have someone to guide them in their life...i was very touch and Thankful to God for putting me in the class to see the life of the youths..children..etc.. it makes me even more on fire to hang on/reach out/transfrom/impact/inspire/empower etc... to my youths in cgs...and future to come...more youths..! THANK YOU JESUS!
During the class, many of them really play and participate along, even the pri 6 kids. it was very good. hahahs...
And guess wat..after the class, i went to ask the kids to go out with me on friday morning! they say yes! so i am going to go and play with them. Play wat? Basketball lor...badminton...and many more. so moro will be a bit rush for me but i still will go book seats for my cgs...so no worries..
Hum..i think its was fun and eventful today. THis is wat i want to do, impacting the youths life, changing them..etc. One day, they will become a leader in life! For u youths out there...come on! make a difference in your growing up life..!! i feel..the greatest thing happening in our life is to help ppl around us! to see them succeed etc..to create a better world to live in..that will be very bless! God uses every one of us to SHINE His LOVE TOWARDS PPL AROUND US!! so use it you all!! Be blesss!!
Ok, i gtg le. see you guys again.
LOve..
Jonjon

No comments: