Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hihi, I am here again! Guess wat? I am writing tis blog on a MRT, on the word so I can transfer into blog for today!! I am now listening to Avril Lavigne latest album “the next damn thing”..so rock lor.. the words are so crude..but I guess its how she relates to you all n me..all youngster!! Hahahas…esp to girls.. The songs goes…hey hey u u I don’t like your gf…no way no way..i think you need a new one..hey hey u u I can be your gf… etc…Then guess wat…in the middle of the song got bad words la..but I think its the melody that catches our attention. If we can use the tune and change some words for Jesus..wont it be good? Hahahas….just a thought only..but did u all know actually when she is young is a ugly gal?! yes!! It is true!! How I know? Saw it on tv on “guess guess guess” last sat..i was shock! Hahahs but now…she is a HOT CHICK!! Wow!! Guys…don’t “lua nua” hor…hahahs..

See wat I have today for you…oh ya, went to northview to teach today.. I almost faint! Why? The kids driving me nuts! But think God is good, although they are very noisey, but then while doing the work, they are quiet…was pretty impressive! Then I get a feeling how a teacher feels like when teaching…student not paying attention, talk when teacher talks…etc..u all know wat I am talking ok..dont act innocent hor… that is how u behave in front of your teacher..hias…coz I also do that when I am young too!! Hahaha!! But come to think of it…ya, we ought to pay respect to them while they are teaching..like the bible says..honor the elders… leaders or to say, to ppl who have authority over us. RESPECT is the word ppl..! u want respect from ppl…1ST ,u give respect to ppl first. Well, u may say that wat if they don’t give respect to u..wat u going to do? Well, that I cannot ans for you but I think balance is the key.. I guess, if u are helping a certain person and he or she keeps on not giving u respect, then u seriously talk to that person how u feel etc…if they still keep on doing it…well..give him his own medicine.. hahahs
So, lets us respect ppl around us and esp PARENTS! Even they do drive us crazy BUT no matter wat…they are still our PARENTS. So Bible says, honor your parents ok…so u have to follow it. Hahahs..

Ok, I think i gtg already…reaching Tampines le…hahahs…save this copy and close my labtop!! So…bye bye ppl!! Oh ya!! 1ST May 07, Tuesday!!! GUESS WAT?! CONCERT!! CARNIVAL!! DINNER!! ALL FREE!! COME ALL FRENS TO JOIN US FOR THIS FUN EVENT!! HOOO!! See u all there!!
Love jonjon

No comments: